Summer Activities for the Whole Family!
Summer is finally among us! Long Island is one of the greatest places to live, especially during the summer months. Continue reading if you’re seeking out of the best summer spots on the island!
- The All Star Bowling – 96 Main Rd, Riverhead, New York 11901
- Black lights, music and music videos, glow-in-the-dark lanes, an arcade, and more, are what makes The All Star one of the greatest bowling alleys in town, After a few games, stop into the arcade to play tons of exciting arcade games and redeem E-tickets!
- Lavender by the Bay – 7540 Main Rd, East Marion, New York 11939
- At this unique attraction, you can spend hours walking through beautiful fields filled with lavender. You can even pick your own bundle of lavender or purchase one of their many lavender-scented products.
- Discovery Wetland Cruises – 55 Shore Rd, Stony Brook, New York 11790
- The Ward Melville Heritage Organization’s pontoon boat “Discovery” departs from the Stony Brook Yacht Club marina. The vessel cruises through 88-acres for the duration of an hour and thirty minutes.
- Old Westbury Gardens – 71 Old Westbury Rd, Old Westbury, New York 11568
- This historic mansion has 200 acres of breathtaking gardens, ponds, and lakes. Their daily calender includes educational tours, yoga, a summer concert series. and more.
- Jungle Bob’s Reptile World – 984 Middle Country Rd, Selden, New York 11784
- Jungle Bob’s has everything from turtles, lizards, snakes, frogs, and salamanders, to tortoises, scorpions, and more. Jungle Bob’s also offers a destination experience, known as “The Outback!”, which is an outdoor educational nature center.
- Sunflower Festival Weekends at Garden of Eve – 4558 Sound Ave, Riverhead, New York 11901
- Visit this 5-acre sunflower field, filled with over 100,000 flowers. Admission at the gate is $7.95 per person and $5 if you purchase tickets online, prior to your visit.
- 8/3, 8/4, 8/10, 8/11, 8/17, 8/18, 8/24, 8/25
- Krisch’s Restaurant and Ice Cream Parlor – 11 Central Ave, Massapequa, New York 11758
- Krisch’s is known for good food and homemade ice cream, which is available in traditional flavors and more inventive flavors like Rainbow Cookie and Rice Krispies Treat!
- Sayville Summerfest – Downtown Sayville Main Street, Gillette Park and the Common Ground
- From food, rides, games, live music, and over 200 craft and food vendors, to beer and wine tasting tents, Sayville Summerfest truly has it all!
- Friday, Aug 9: 5-10 pm, Saturday, Aug 10th: 11 am-10 pm, Sunday, Aug 11: 11 am-9 pm
Don’t wait until the end of Summer to get the hottest deals with Competition INFINITI of Smithtown! Stop into our dealership at 587 Middle Country Rd, New York 11780, to take a look at some of our brand new vehicles such as the brand new 2020 INFINITI QX60 or the 2019 INFINITI Q60. Whether you’re looking for a brand new car or something pre-owned, our amazing team is ready to assist you in finding the car of your dreams! Contact us at 631-361-3328 to speak with a Sales Consultant or to learn more about our vehicle specials.