How To Adjust Your INFINITI Clock
There’s nothing in this world that can compare to the feeling when you get in your brand-new INFINITI car for the first time. But, while you might be ready to set off and hit the big road, there are still few settings you might have to adjust so you get the best driving experience – one of them being your clock. So read on for a breakdown on how you can start setting up your INFINITI Clock!
Starting Up Your INFINITI INTOUCH™ Screen
With your INFINITI INTOUCH™ as your driving companion, you will get access to navigation system features, enhanced Wi-Fi hotspot, and climate controls. In addition, it enables you to customize the settings of your INFINITI clock. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can get to your clock setting using the INFINITI INTOUCH™ :
- To access your INFINITI clock setting, click on the Menu tab on the lower display of the dual INFINITI INTOUCH™ screen.
- Next, tap on the Settings button icon, where you can access an array of various controls for the different features in the car.
- On this page, you should be able to locate the clock. Then, tap on the Clock icon, and you should be able to see a list of different settings you can adjust.
Adjusting to Your INFINITI Clock Settings
Now that your INFINITI INTOUCH™ screen is all set up and you have gotten to your Clock setting page, you will see a range of available options. These options usually include timezone, daylight saving, and the time format that you can customize accordingly to your preferred time settings.
However, the available options will depend on whether your INFINITI car features the in-built Navigation System. This will affect whether your clock can automatically detect the timezone where you are located. Read on for a step-by-step guide in adjusting your clock settings:
- First, you can toggle your GPS to automatically set your time according to the timezone or specifically select the specific timezone you wish to switch to.
- Next, you can select your preferred time format in two modes, in 12H or 24H.
- After, you can choose from a list of various formats of the day, month, and year in different iterations.
- At this stage, you can offset the amount of time (minute or hour) in auto or timezone mode, allowing you more flexibility and control.
- You can choose to enable or disable Daylight Savings time when using the Navigation System to set the clock.
- Select from a list of different timezones when you wish the override the automatic timing set by your navigation system.
- Lastly, if you wish for more control over the INFINITI clock, you may even choose to customize every option to suit your needs better.
- For more additional operating features and information, please read your INFINITI INTOUCH™ system manual.
Shop for Your INFINITI Car Today
Competition INFINITI at Smithtown is your one-stop shop for the best quality cars and excellent customer service. Whether you are looking to purchase a new or pre-owned INFINITI car, we are committed to ensuring that your experience with us is a smooth and enjoyable one. For more information and queries, please feel free to visit or contact us today.