Fall Car Care at Competition INFINITI
October is Fall Car Care Month. With winter just around the corner, it is important to make sure your vehicle is in its best working condition. Here at Competition INFINITI of Smithtown, we highly recommend getting a head start on preparing your vehicle for the upcoming weather conditions.
Our highly-trained team can help diagnose, solve, and repair any issues that arise on your INFINITI model. Stocked with the highest quality INFINITI parts and repair equipment, our team will deliver efficient, quality care for your vehicle. Having the right parts and getting the best care for your vehicle is crucial to its overall performance.
Some of the many services we provide that should be done for the upcoming season are listed below:
- Fluid Inspections – this includes engine oil, power steering, brake and transmission, windshield washer solvent, and antifreeze/coolant
- Brake Inspections—making sure brake linings, rotors, and drums are in good condition
- Tire Inspections – checking tire pressure and tread, wheel alignment, bulges, and bald spots
- Battery Inspection—making sure the connection is clean, tight and corrosion-free
- Engine Inspection—making sure it is delivering the best balance of power and fuel economy
- Wipers and Lighting Inspection – ensuring you can see clearly and be seen clearly when driving
- Exhaust Inspection—making sure there are no leaks or damages
The best way to prepare your INFINITI vehicle for the harsh snowy winter is to utilize our Competition INFINITI Service Center that is right here in Smithtown, NY! Competition INFINITI of Smithtown also offers express service for those who run on a tight schedule. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take advantage of our service and parts specials! Check out our blog and read more helpful Fall Car Care Tips like Tire Tips and Battery Tips. Stop by our dealership and test-drive the 2020 INFINITI Q50 or the 2020 INFINITI QX60. We look forward to seeing you at our Competition INFINITI dealership at 587 Middle Country Rd, St James, NY 11780.