2018 J.D. Power Awards
The vehicles in this category were judged on the following:
- Based on service experience within the last 12 months, for original owners in their first 3 months of ownership.
- Service Initiation
- Based on the timeliness of the drop-off process and the ease of scheduling service visits.
- Service Advisor
- Based on the service advisors courtesy, responsiveness, knowledge, and thoroughness of explanations.
- Service Facility
- Based on the ease of driving in/out of the facility, cleanliness of dealership, and the comfort of the waiting area.
- Vehicle Pickup
- based on timeliness of the pick-up process, the fairness of chargers, and helpfulness of the staff at pick-up.
- Service Quality
- Based on the total time required to complete services on your vehicle, thoroughness of maintenance/repair work performed, and condition of the vehicle upon return.
Here are the scores INFINITI was given:
- Overall: 10
- Service Initiation: 10
- Service Advisor: 10
- Service Facility: 8
- Vehicle Pickup: 8
- Service Quality: 10
If you are going for a hike in the Cathedral Pines County Park in Middle Island or you’re going for a swim at Cedar Beach in Babylon, come on into our Competition INFINITI showroom at 587 Middle Country Rd, St James, NY 11780, to see one of our models in person, or call (631) 494-7452 to speak with a Sales Consultant today!